NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE CONTEST. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATIONS.
Contest may only be entered in or from the 50 United States (except Puerto Rico), the District of Columbia and Canada (except the province of Quebec) and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Contest if you are not located within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Natural Vitality Recipe Creation Contest (the “Contest”) is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States (except Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia and Canada (except the province of Quebec); (ii) age 18 or older at time of entry, and has not won contests hosted by the Sponsor(s) in the last 3 months. Employees of Natural Vitality, Manitoba Harvest, Sambazon, Vega and Blendtec and their immediate families (meaning spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside or those living in the same households, whether or not related), brokers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Contest Parties”) or any developer and/or manufacturer of application software to manage business solutions are not eligible to enter or win. Void outside the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Canada and where prohibited, taxed or restricted law. All federal state and/or local rules and regulations apply. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Contest is void where prohibited by law.
2. START/END DATES: START/END DATES: The Contest will begin at 12:01am Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on May 1st, 2013 and end at 11:59pm PST on May 31st, 2013 (“Promotion Period”). Entries will be accepted between 12.01am PST Time on May 1st, 2013 and 11:59 pm PST on June 15th, 2013 (“Entry Period”). Judging will occur between June 15th, 2013 and 12:01 am PST and June 25th, 2013 or soon there after (“Judging Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: Online Contest only. No purchase necessary. Proceed as follows:
During the Entry Period, visit https://www.facebook.com/NaturalVitalityLifeNutrified (referred herein as “Facebook Page”), click on the “Recipe Contest” tab located in the tab area on the Facebook Page. To enter, “like” the Natural Vitality Facebook Page at the fan gate, this will give you access to the contest. Next you have the option to “like” the Sponsor(s) Facebook pages and (i) provide a valid email address; (ii) upload a digital photograph of your prepared and original recipe that uses any variety of Natural Vitality® product(s) as an ingredient (and otherwise complies with the recipe requirements set forth below); (iii) provide a name, list of ingredients and description of your recipe. You must include exact measurements with step-by-step instructions for preparation and completion of the recipe.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: The quality of the photograph will not have any impact on your chance to win a prize. Your photograph may be included in the upcoming Natural Vitality Recipe E-book or on websites or other social media handles at the Sponsor(s) sole discretion. Any inappropriate content from the submissions will be removed and disqualified at the discretion of the Sponsor(s). Sponsor(s) may also ask optional questions. Completion of these questions is not required to enter the Contest. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electric. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor(s) for purposes of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Although online access and a valid Facebook account is required in order to participate in the Contest, no purchase of any kind is required. Many public libraries, retail businesses and other institutions offer free access to computers, and a Facebook account is also free.
4. RECIPE REQUIREMENTS: All recipe entries must (i) be original (defined as the creation of one’s own mind and is not a copy or imitation); (ii) contain at least one (1) Natural Vitality® product (for complete list of eligible products go to: http://naturalvitality.com/product-literature/); (iii) include specific instructions including exact measurements for each ingredient and step-by-step directions for recipe preparation. Recipes must not: (a) include plagiarized or copyrighted work. Sponsor(s) reserves the right to disqualify for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion any entries which contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the entrant); or (c) defame or libel Sponsor or any third party Entries.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected on or about June 15th, 2013 at the offices of the Sponsor(s) in accordance with the contest guidelines unless otherwise noted. One (1) weekly swag bag will be given away each week starting May 5, 2013 and winners will be selected at random (prize details set forth below). One (1) grand prize will be awarded (prize details set forth below). Judging of the grand prize will score every eligible entry by each of the following criteria: Appeal (50%); Ease of preparation (25%), and Creativity (25%).
6. PRIZING:Five (5) prizes in total will be awarded. The grand prize winner will be selected on or about June 30th, 2013, weekly prize winners will be announced each week starting May, 12, 2013. Winners will be notified by email. When selected, the potential winner will be required to execute the following to obtain the Prize: (1) An affidavit (or in the case of Canadian residents, a declaration) of eligibility and liability release; (2) Warranty of ownership and license; (3) publicity release; (4) skill testing question (in the case of Canadian residents); and (5) Any other affidavits, declarations, and/or releases or additional documents that may be required by the Sponsor and/or prize supplier(s). Unless prohibited by law, the potential winner must sign these documents no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of prize notification in order for sponsor to award the prize. Noncompliance or return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and, at sponsor’s discretion, selection of an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining entries. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person or household.
7. CONDITIONS: Sponsor(s) will have the right to photograph winner. Entry constitutes permission to winner’s name, picture, likeness and city and state of residence for purpose of trade, publicity or promotion for no additional compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winners release and hold harmless Sponsor(s), and their respective, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability for loss, harm damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandising delivery. Sponsor(s) are not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
8. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected. The grand prize consists of one (1) Blendtec Blender, one (1) Natural Vitality Recipe Kit, one (1) Vega Recipe Kit, one (1) Manitoba Harvest Recipe Kit, and one (1) Sambazon Recipe Kit as follows:
Blendtec Designer Series Blender from Blendtec (1). Natural Vitality Recipe Kit includes: Natural Calm Raspberry/Lemon 16oz (1), Natural Calm Plus Calcium Raspberry/Lemon 30 packet box (1), Organic Life Vitamins 30fl oz bottle (1), Plant-Sourced Minerals Liquid 16fl oz (1), Energy28 30fl oz bottle, (1), Vitality B 60 capsule bottle (1), Vitality C 30 capsule bottle (1). Manitoba Harvest Recipe Kit includes: Hemp Hearts 5lb container (1) . Vega Recipe Kit includes: Vega One Nutritional Shake Large Tub (1). Sambazon Recipe Kit includes: (1) one case of the Smoohie Packs (60 individual smoothie packets ) (Total ARV: US $922.15).
9. WEEKLY PRIZES: WEEKLY PRIZES: Each week starting May 12, 2013 thru June 3rd, 2013, one (1) entrant will be selected randomly, to claim our weekly prize. Four (4) weekly winners will be awarded in total, each receiving one (1) Natural Vitality Swag Bag, with select Natural Vitality, Vega and Manitoba Harvest products as follows: Natural Calm 8oz Raspberry/Lemon (1), Manitoba Harvest 8oz Hemp Hearts (1), Vega One Chocolate Almond Bar (3) (ARV of each weekly prize: US$ 44.91).
Winner must take the prizes as offered. This prize is non-transferable, nonrefundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
11. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American/Canadian Arbitration Association then effective, and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by Entrant with regard to this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages. All issues and question concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and Sponsors in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the local laws, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of US or Canadian jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by August 30, 2013 to: Natural Vitality Recipe Creation Contest c/o Natural Vitality, 8500 Shoal Creek Blvd., Bldg 4, Suite 208, Austin, Texas 78757
13. SUSPENSION / MODIFICATION / TERMINATION: In the event the Sponsor(s) are prevented from continuing with the Contest by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or provincial or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within its control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor(s) shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest. Sponsor(s) reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest without notice or by posting a notice on website, in its sole and absolute discretion, if it is determined that the Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or any Force Majeure event(s) has destroyed or severely undermined or impaired the integrity and/or feasibility of the Contest.
15. SHORT FORM RULES: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
To obtain Official Rules, go to http://naturalvitality.com/natural-vitality-recipe-contest-official-rules/. Open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada (excluding Quebec). Employees of Natural Vitality, Manitoba Harvest, Vega, Sambazon, Blendtec and related parties are ineligible. Entries must be submitted between May 1 and June 15th, 2013, 11:59 PST. To enter, submit relevant materials on the form provided at the Natural Vitality Facebook page. Entry must comply with Entry Requirements described in Official Rules. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will win one (1) Blendtec Designer Series Blender, one (1) Natural Vitality Life Recipe Kit, one (1) Manitoba Harvest Recipe Kit, one (1) Vega Recipe Kit and one (1) Sambazon Recipe Kit. Four (4) weekly prize winners will be selected at random to win swag (ARV: US $1101.79) CONTEST IS VOID IN PUERTO RICO, QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.