1 teaspoon maca (available at most natural products stores)
4 organic strawberries
2 organic Medjool dates
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 ice cubes
1 teaspoon plain Natural Calm
1½ cups unsweetened vanilla nut milk or make your own (see recipe below)
Homemade Nut Milk
1 cup nuts (almond, Brazil nut, cashew, etc.)
1 cup filtered water to soak nuts
4 cups filtered water to blend nuts
Nut milk bag or cheesecloth to strain nut milk
Makes 32 ounces of nut milk
- If making the nut milk, begin preparation one day before and follow the instructions in this video.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Natural Calm to 1 tablespoon of hot water. Allow to cool and set aside.
- Add strawberries, dates, maca, vanilla, ice cubes, Natural Calm and homemade nut milk to a blender and blend.
- Serve to your loved one in a chilled glass with a strawberry garnish and a kiss.
- You can use your leftover nut pulp in baking, granola or smoothies for extra fiber.
- We recommend using local, organic and non-GMO ingredients whenever possible.