Millions suffer daily from symptoms that can result from a lack of magnesium at a cellular level (not blood levels which are constant in most people). Due to the fact that magnesium is so vital to so many bodily processes, deficiency can contribute to a wide variety of conditions, such as
- Fatigue & Low Energy
- Inability to Sleep
- Muscle Tension, Spasms & Cramps
- Anxiousness and Nervousness
- PMS and Hormonal Imbalances
- Weakening Bones
- Abnormal Heart Rhythm
- Calcification of Organs *
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.