2 cups strawberries, sliced (or any local fruit)
1 tablespoon Natural Vitality Natural Calm, Raspberry-Lemon flavor
1 tablespoon raw, organic honey
½ cup water
2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Add strawberries, Natural Calm, honey and water to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, uncovered, on medium-high heat.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and add chia seeds. Continue to lightly boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring every minute or so.
- Transfer mixture to a jar and allow jam to cool on the counter. Use right away or cover and refrigerate overnight to thicken completely.
- To keep recipe vegan, an alternative sugar, such as agave nectar, coconut nectar or coconut sugar, can be used in place of the honey.
- We recommend using local, organic and non-GMO ingredients whenever possible.
Blogger at Healthful Pursuit, holistic nutritionist and wellness expert Leanne Vogel, created this unique jam recipe for us—yum . . .